Saturday 26 July 2014

Love is in the air

The kids and I went to a wedding this afternoon. It was my cousin Johan who got married to his long term girlfriend Beatrice, at Hellekis Säteri - an estate by the Vänern lake, about 30km from Skara.
They had only invited their closest family and best friends, but we went just to take part in the wedding ceremony itself, which was held outside, in the Rose Garden.

As it was a little bit of a last minute thing, we didn't have any wedding outfits packed. I made sure the kids looked clean and nice and I wore the only dress I have with me, spruced it up with some ear bling and pink nails!


The wedding ceremony was short and sweet, with a few well chosen songs and poems. It was really an absolutely stunning setting. The weather of course was perfect, if even a bit too hot maybe, we are still having temperatures in the 30s.






Johan & Bea.


We stayed and mingled for a little bit afterwards, while the bride and groom had their photos taken, and then we bid farewell when it was time for the dinner. It had been a while since I caught up with this part of my family.

It was so lovely to get to be a part of Johan & Beatrice's big day! 
Congratulations and best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment