Friday 19 September 2014

Winter is coming

It's still quite hot here, but last night while watching Lucas' rugby training, there was a lovely breeze, that was almost a bit cool. At least I was actually sitting there enjoying being outside, so I guess it's going the right way.
Everybody keeps talking dreamily about the cooler temperatures, about wearing boots and jeans, and even thick sweaters and jackets. Ooooh, I can't wait!

Today while Lucas was next door at Ace doing his Warhammer thing, I did a quick browse at IKEA. Not only did I get hold of this lovely cake stand, from Ryssby, a temporary new collection only starting to be sold in Sweden on the 3rd of October...


... I also saw some items which seems to be the beginning of this years winter line!


It won't be long and the Christmas decorations will start being sold! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cake stand! Have not seen that here yet. We still have not got the new catalogue yet either! Grrrmphh.

    ReplyDelete