Tuesday 23 December 2014

The last shopping trip

Last shopping trip... before Christmas that is! (It turns out it wasn't either, there had been some wrong things purchased that we have to correct today... argh.)

Nikki and I took a girls day in Dubai yesterday. There was a gift that needed to be purchased in a specific store, that only exists in the Mirdif City Center, so we offered to go since Mirdif is my favourite mall anyway.
But first we went to one of my other favourite shops in Dubai..:


We had lunch at a new place to me, PF Changs. It's marketed as "America's favourite Asian restaurant". It was super yummy but I have to start learning that when we go to these American chains (we have quite a few of them), we only need to order one dish. Man, I have never seen bigger portions! This here was an appetizer - lucky we shared that at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment