Saturday 16 July 2016

Pokémon Go

So, just as many others this summer, we got bit by the craze that is Pokémon Go.


Lucas had actually showed me the game already before it was released in the Swedish App store, and tried to convince me to get it through the Australian or American one. But I decided we would wait, in case something would go wrong and I wouldn't be able to restore it without access to my computer.
We didn't have to wait long, it came out the first weekend we spent in Sweden. Lucas and I downloaded it right away and took a drive into town to walk about and see what it was all about.


We found a few pokestops and could load up on pokeballs and other things. It was so much fun - we decided also to go for a walk at home after dinner.
Although it turned out, there wasn't that many Pokémons hiding in the countryside...



No comments:

Post a Comment