Wednesday 21 September 2016

A new adventure!

This is what my horoscope said for today, very fitting:


Fitting because this is what I did this morning, together with a group of other applicants from many different countries like Turkey, India, Qatar, Brazil etc..:


This is very exciting!! I will be doing this course for the next month and by the end of October, hopefully I will have my Abu Dhabi Tourist Guide License and can start taking groups on guided tours.


My plan is to freelance and concentrate on the Scandinavian market. I have also heard there is a lot of demand for guides for the cruise liner groups, which might also be interesting for me. We will see!
First to get through the course and pass the exams! Let's see how much I remember from my past career as tourist guide, it sure has been a while..!

No comments:

Post a Comment