Saturday 9 September 2017

The never ending holidays

We have finally reached the last day of these never ending summer holidays. Yes this year we had 11 1/2 weeks of holidays!! That is EIGHTY days..!

Somewhere along the way I must admit I wondered if we were going to make it all the way. It's not easy to keep everybody happy and entertained all that time. But we did make it, and we have had really great summer holidays with a lot of traveling, friends, adventures, experiences and fun happenings!
I am so grateful for all the lovely memories we have made, but I am also ready for the kids to go back to school and for everyone to get into some normal routines again.

The tour guiding season kicks off properly in October, so until then it is a bit of a soft start for me. I will start teaching a few new Zumba classes in the meantime, so I am looking forward to that.
We are ready! Bring on the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment